Venus Factor review - Discover the truth
In my Venus Factor Review, I tell you everything you need to know about the system.
Venus Factor Review - Overview
The Venus Factor system is developed and designed to rebalance the hormones that handle appetite and weight gain. First of all, it is only for women who want to lose ten pounds or more.
John Barban created This 12-week weight loss program. He is a bestseller writer, nutritionist, and fitness expert. He discovered that women need different diets than men because of the hormone leptin that handles fat burning. This hormone speeds up your metabolism and tells your body to burn fat. While women produce more leptin than men; they can be three times less responsive to the signals than men. This process is called leptin resistance. When women diet, the leptin level drops twice as much and fast compared to men. Because of that, the female weight loss plateaus much more quickly than the weight loss of male. John Barban developed a strategy he calls metabolic override that will boost all these levels and make women; therefore, more responsive to that.
The Venus Factor system promises to not only help you to lose weight. But it also guarantees to help you to tighten and tone your whole body and gain muscles just in the right places. Most of all it offers to show you how to get a bikini body like you always dreamt off.
The Venus Factor program includes nutrition and dietary advice together with fat burning workouts for women. Also, the system teaches how to speed up your metabolism and lose fat in the problem areas. The most diets fail because they only concentrate on the nutrition and after some time your weight will plateau. As you know, muscles burn fat and the more muscles you got, the more fat you will burn and avoid the plateau, therefore. It shows you how to get a flat tummy, how to lose arm fat, how to lose thigh fat and the fat at the waist and hips or simple how to get a hot body.
And the best is you can do all the exercises at home; you don’t even need to go to the gym. Also, the workouts only need to be done three times a week for around 30 min.
The Venus Factor Review - The System
The package includes:
- Venus Factor quick start instruction
- Diet manual with lots of recipes
- 12-week workout guide with videos and easy to follow step by step instructions for fat burning workouts for women to shape and tone your muscles and boost your metabolism
- Venus podcast to keep you motivated
- Virtual nutritionist to calculate calories, proteins and everything else you need
- Venus community to chat with other women, get motivated and so on
Venus Factor Review - The Pros of the system
- It’s easy to follow
- You still can eat your favorite food
- It helps you to control your leptin level
- It shows you how to remodel and transform your body into the right female shape
- Easy to follow fat burning workouts for every problem area of your body
- You don’t need to do countless time-consuming exercises
- It bases on science studies
- You don’t need to pay for an expensive gym as you can do the workouts at home
- Additionally, you can access the online program from everywhere you like
- You’re a part of a big community to help you
- 60-day money back guarantee
Venus Factor Review - Cons of the Venus factor system
- It’s all about body shaping. Therefore if you only look to lose some pounds fast the system is maybe not for you
- You need to stick to the plan and dedicate to it
- The system bases mainly on exercises to lose fat. Hence if you got some injuries, this system isn’t for you
- The program isn’t for everybody, for men it doesn’t work
- It can be hard to stay motivated at the beginning but gets more comfortable when you start to see some results
Venus Factor Review - Conclusion
If you’re looking for a diet to lose 10 pounds or more or for a bikini body diet, and you are willing to do something about it and stick to the system, the Venus factor program might be right for you. With all the included fat burning workouts it’s one of the best ways to lose body fat. If you only want to lose a few pounds, then probably another program might fit you better though.